All operations involve some degree of risk. Whilst the majority of the operations are done extremely well, there are times when surgical errors do occur. Undergoing a surgery can be a terrible experience and mistakes made during the surgery can make the experience even worse.
If you have suffered pain and harm due to surgical errors, you may be able to make surgical error claims.
Our solicitors have vast experience in handling surgical error claims. We have helped a large number of patients obtain compensation for many different types of surgical error claims. No matter which type of surgical error you have been a victim of, we can help you recover the rightful compensation. We have experience handling surgical error claims involving:
- Performing the wrong operation
- Damaging arteries and nerves
- Wrong site surgery
- Damage caused to the bile duct during gall bladder removal
- Hernia operations causing death of a testicle
- Damage to organs
- Instruments or swabs left inside the patient’s body
There are also cases where mistakes can be made after the surgery, i.e. during the post operative period. Some of these mistakes can include:
- Failure to notice that the patient has developed infection
- Failure to notice damage to organs or that the organs are not functioning properly
Make A Claim
Our solicitors can help you put up a surgical error claim on a risk free no win no fee basis.
You can discuss your case with our expert team of solicitors by calling us on our free phone or by completing our quick online enquiry form.